top of page

Our Services

Welcome to Law Office of Alena Ray Conrad, P.C. where personalized attention meets proven results. We understand that your immigration journey is unique and we're here to provide the tailored support you deserve.

Learn about the cases we handle throughout the
United States and at US consulates around the world.

Anchor 1


U visa
Permanent residency


Secure your future with permanent residency and the benefits it offers: the ability to work legally, a Social Security card, and the freedom to travel outside of the United States! One of the most common ways to get a green card is through a family member. Do you have a close relative that is a US citizen or a Lawful permanent resident? US citizens can petition spouses, siblings, parents, and children regardless of age or marital status. Lawful permanent residents may petition spouses, children under the age of 21, and children 21 years old or older who are unmarried. What is the green card process like? Some people are able to do 100% of the process in the United States in a process called Adjustment Of Status. Others who are in the US can start the process in the US and must attend their visa interview outside the United States (Consular Process). Some permanent residency applicants need a waiver. There are different reasons for needing a waiver and if an applicant needs one, it is very important that it be well prepared because it could be denied. Attorney Alena Ray Conrad, has prepared countless waivers since 2007 and can guide you each step of the way. We also assist veterans and active duty military with requesting parole in place for their spouses, parents, and children. Achieve your dreams and secure your future with legal residency. Our team will assist you every step of the way. Contact us now to start your journey.



You deserve a safe and secure future. As a victim of a crime, a U Visa can offer you temporary lawful status and the protection you need to heal and move forward. U Visas are for victims of certain types of crimes who suffered physically or mentally and cooperated with the investigation. The crime must have been reported, but it is not required that the suspect have been arrested or convicted. While pending, you may receive a work permit card. If it gets approved, the U Visa entitles you to a 4-year work permit card and you may apply for permanent residency after 3 years if you meet the requirements. The first step in the process is for an immigration attorney to review the police report and/or court documents to see if it is a qualifying crime. If you do not have those documents, don't worry, we can request them! Take control of your life and empower yourself with a U visa. Contact us now to schedule your consultation. We are ready to help you!



There are so many benefits to being a US citizen such as being able to petition more family members, not having to renew your green card every 10 years, being able to vote in US elections, not having restrictions on how long you can be outside the US, and more. With my guidance and support, the process of obtaining citizenship will be smooth and stress-free. From completing the application to preparing for the interview to representing you at the interview, we'll be with you every step of the way. Don't wait any longer; contact us today to start your journey towards US citizenship!



If you were detained by immigration officers or need your immigration record, we can file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. There are different types of FOIAs so it's important to know which type(s) you need and how to word the request. We understand the complex and often frustrating process of obtaining government records and we're here to help. From detention records to file requests, we'll help you get the answers you're looking for.

Citizenship / FOIA


Do you have a case already filed with USCIS or the National Visa Center (NVC) but you don't know the status or want to know the next steps? We can submit inquiries to USCIS and the NVC to help get this information and strategize on the next steps for your case. Don't let a lack of information hold you back any longer. Contact us today to request your government records and gain peace of mind knowing that your case is in good hands.



The Law Office of Alena Ray Conrad can review, and if needed, request, police reports, criminal court documents, and immigration documents to assess your options. Depending on the charge, convictions can have immigration consequences even if you complied with everything the judge ordered. Therefore if you have ever been convicted or pled guilty to a crime, it is important to have an attorney review those documents before you file any application with USCIS. If you have an old petition, application, or other immigration paperwork, Attorney Alena Ray Conrad can review it to assess your options. A FOIA request can be submitted if needed as well. Your case is important and reviewing these documents to determine your options is crucial. Don't wait any longer to achieve your immigration goals. Book a consult with us now and let our team guide you through the process.

USCIS /Analisys

(Violence Against Women Act)

A VAWA petition can offer you the protection you need to escape the cycle of violence and begin your journey towards healing. I will listen to your story, assess your eligibility, and guide you through the process of obtaining a VAWA petition. VAWA is for male or female victims of domestic violence by their US citizen spouse or US citizen child age 21 or older, or their permanent resident spouse. A police report is not required for VAWA. If granted, VAWA can lead to a work permit card and possibly permanent residency. You don't have to face domestic violence alone. Let us be your ally and help you find the safety and support you deserve. Contact us now to schedule a confidential consultation and take the first step toward a brighter future.


(Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)

DACA is a kind of administrative relief that protects eligible immigrants from deportation and provides a work permit. There are several requirements for DACA. At this time USCIS is accepting, but not processing, initial DACA applications. Those eligible for renewal can still apply for a two-year work permit card. It is recommended to apply 120-150 days before it expires. Those with DACA (sometimes called Dreamers) can apply for advance parole (permission to leave the USA) if they have a valid reason. If approved, the advance parole can lead to legal entry which can help some people apply for permanent residency in the United States (adjustment of status). Don't let an expired DACA status or a denied advance parole request jeopardize your future. I will help you maintain your DACA status and prepare a strong advance parole case. Contact us now to schedule a consultation and secure your future in the United States.

  • Whatsapp
bottom of page