top of page

Permanent Residency

Secure your future with permanent residency and the benefits it offers: the ability to work legally, a Social Security card, and the freedom to travel outside of the United States!

One of the most common ways to get a green card is through a family member. Do you have a close relative that is a US citizen or a Lawful permanent resident? US citizens can petition spouses, siblings, parents, and children regardless of age or marital status. Lawful permanent residents may petition spouses, children under the age of 21, and children 21 years old or older who are unmarried.

What is the green card process like?

Some people are able to do 100% of the process in the United States in a process called Adjustment Of Status. Others who are in the US can start the process in the US and must attend their visa interview outside the United States (Consular Process). Some permanent residency applicants need a waiver. There are different reasons for needing a waiver and if an applicant needs one, it is very important that it be well prepared because it could be denied. Attorney Alena Ray Conrad, has prepared countless waivers over the last 15 years and can guide you each step of the way.

We also assist veterans and active duty military with requesting parole in place for their spouses, parents, and children.

Achieve your dreams and secure your future with legal residency. Our team will assist you every step of the way. Contact us now to start your journey.

1 view0 comments


  • Whatsapp
bottom of page