top of page

Are you married to a US citizen or permanent resident?

Updated: Apr 18, 2022

The family petition is one of the required applications when you are getting permanent residency through your husband or wife. Here I talk about the family petition and the proof that is submitted with it.

We are here to support you:

Phone Number: 3109877172

This is general information and not legal advice. For advice about your specific situation, please schedule a consultation. (There is a fee).


  • Whatsapp
bottom of page